Tuesday 10 June 2008

Sauce, nuts and sprinkles......


You just can't lick'em

What could be better than a 99 on a hot day well may be cider lolly, but we won’t get cute?

A while ago I started a little flickr group “Giant Plastic Ice cream cones”. We are a select bunch 19 members and rising. This week the delightfully monikered “Kitten’s Arse” posted a number of Brighton based pics including this collision of ace British traditional fare e.g. a Wimpy and a 99.

I won’t go on or else I’ll slip into sub Ian Sinclair psyco-geopgraphy but mapping the position of every GPIC may yet tell us more about this occasionally sunny little island than perhaps we at first thought!!!!

1 comment:

Clair said...

One of my more embarrassing pix on Facebook is of me licking a six-foot cone in Leicester Square after a pub quiz win...oh dear.