Friday 6 June 2008

Cannon st canon


Meanwhile downtown Miranda was...

When my morning train pulls into Cannon street there is always a surprising rush to get off, the call of spread sheets is obviously strong for my fellow travellers.

Usually I hang back to let the others off first. Waiting with me this morning was a woman engrossed in her book. I’m always interested in what people are reading other than usual metro and harry cocking potter. I was a bit surprised to see she was so engrossed in the original novel of Sex and the City by Candice Bushell.

Surely that story’s been done with by now, after 50 tv shows and a film there can’t much juice/interest to ring out of it. I felt like leaning over and giving away the plot (spoiler) .....she marries her shoes!


Tunes for Friday

Nice in the paper by Jude Rogers about one of my current faves July Skies

No comments: