Monday 9 June 2008

Haven't you got anything better to do....

W.D.Y.T.O.T.I.A.G.A.D.S.L.B.I?

Just seen this on the Culture show, it's an excellent animation by RCA graduate John Kelly.

It's visually very inventive and also runs to ground all the ways we avoid doing what we should. He does miss out Alan Bennet's fave of cleaning the fluff out of the tumble dryer though. Speaking for myself I've been known to clean the oven rather than fill a form in. Anyway maybe you should link to this post so you'll have something good to watch next time your avoiding......

2 comments:

Mondo said...

And weren't Sparks great on there too - love that new 'Lighten Up Morrisey' tune.

BLTP said...

Yep a surprisingly good show with gustav klimt, and Simon Armitage all top and tailed by sparks.
Ron Mael still scares the bejesus out me.