Thursday 1 October 2009

Good & Bad


Mixed day:

Good: Got some applications done, did some washing etc , been for a walk, the sun's just come out. Off to see "In Bruges" at film club in Gypsy Hill .

Not so good: Got a rejection letter, Tescos opened on the high street, a huge dog did a massive jud right in front of me while I was having my lunch in the park.

Mixed: Big barny between slightly soft pigeon feeding woman and bossy woman with head phones. It was funny but a bit scary because they were so committed but every time pigeon woman gesticulated bread flew out of her bag and the birds made a dash for the crumbs.They both went off in huff I don't think it will be resolved either way .

1 comment:

It's The Gardening Lady said...

Good luck with the applications - I've just done another one for a Big Lottery Local Food job - my 4th this year!