Saturday 31 May 2008

Shoplifters of the world Unite

Here’s some stuff I found today

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now : Why would anyone ever get rid of this ever ever, not only because the song's great but the picture is just plain great. All that money most of it going on her "DO"...





The Tom Boy with the Thorn in Her Side: I should have bought this but my main fear in life isn't being found dead being eaten by the cat ,no it's being found under a mound of tat clutching the movie adaptation novel to "Digby the biggest dog in world"......






Suffer the little children: The same goes for this except whilst I'm slowly get crushed by my Tat hillock, I don't want the scary F**kin' clown to come alive and cackle in my ear and do what scary clowns do.

Apart from this stuff I got a got some top tunes more of which soon .

4 comments:

Cocktails said...

Oh boy, I strongly suspect that someone in our family may have had that '50 all-time children's favourites' record. The cover is scarily familiar, but I don't know why...

Cocktails said...

And yes, you should have bought that book! Great, great cover.

ally. said...

you should always buy books like that - they're worth a good crushing. looking forward to the tunes
x

BLTP said...

C and A ! I know I know I should have got it, it was partly because the guy who runs that stalls a bit of knob and I'm always reluctant to give him any cash even when he has good stuff like watney red barrels pub lights or islamic republic of Iran airlines shop signs.. pictures from rod stewarts second wedding...