Monday 19 May 2008

I don't want to go to Chelsea...

Wot no Gaye Search?
Why go west when you can go east? Why go to the Chelsea Flower show when we can have one here in SE London, all that was lacking was tasteful tv coverage with an even more tasteful indie soundtrack, so I made a film. Gorilla Gardeners of the world unite you have nothing to lose but your bananas plants!

Late night update: the music is by the unlikely named "speck mountain" who i like great deal, i heard it in q record shop and bought it there then, the tracks called "summer above" . I really like them they are a touch scandnavian but from the states I think


4 comments:

Cocktails said...

What's that tune then?

Cocktails said...

And who are Speck Mountain?!

ally. said...

i've started sneezing already
x

Cocktails said...

Ta for the update. I forgot to say that I really liked your film. It reminded me of a mid-late 80s indie film clip for some reason...in a good way.

And Speck Mountain remind me of Mazzy Star!