Tuesday 8 April 2008

What's the brown one again...?

Pavement Art: the lost and found gallery #7.
God I love a quiz, so I was chuffed to find this Triv question card on the high st the other day.

So here's the thing the questions were a bit easy so here's answers ,what are questions!?

Answers to the usual email address or use this new one I think I might have a prize somewhere.
NB: Just post how many you think you've got right so as to not give the game away.




Wed's Update: Here's an interesting Triv article, for those of a sensitive disposition it does mention the film "the Big Chill" and "wookies"!
Does anyone know why it's "Genus" not "Genius " I assumed it was the base set and you could build up from their by adding various "species" sets of questions.

3 comments:

BLTP said...

congrats to russ whose posted a 3/4 out of 5 set of question (it'll depend on how tuff I'm being)

Mondo said...

Have just mailed you my guesses - I never got why was it called 'Genus' and not 'Genius', didn't make sense at all.

BLTP said...

to anon responses to my harmless quiz one was from "sulivan" who promised me "I could fill her up no problem" (nurse the screens) the other from a mean spirted troll, sometimes the web doesn't seem that nice a place.