Friday 4 April 2008

Friday Lunch Time Blather




Things that hack me off some what...


People who don't move down the bus: the other day a grown man/city type stood in the gang way of a heaving bus and when asked to move a few feet down by 2 women said in cold blood, without a trace of irony "whatever". He then stood their all sullen for the rest of the journey not budging for anyone. And yet these half formed manchildren can vote.


People who say "pacific" when they mean "specific": someone I know does and it just annoys me a lot more than it should especially if it's pronounced "pacifick"

The scunner Campbell: When are the authority going to issue an asbo against Naomi Campbell for being a nuisance. When , when she's in a strop doesn't she not think "oh yes I know, I've been here before 2 more words and I'm going to get arrested"... FYI Scunner campbell was the baddy in MacWitch (IMS).

Things that cheer me up...

Rack emptiers vol 12: Halfway down Leather lane is market stall selling going out sparkly tops, the owner also has greats taste in music as I walked up just now the Byrds were rolling out over the racks of sequins and on the way back "lady mamalade" (not your hidden gems but the sort of coat hanger empyting floor stompers you want in a market) the other day it was Betty Everett - It's Getting Mighty Crowded ! Sadly she never has anything in my size.

Fresias.

the free smoothie I got as hangover cure this morning as I got of the train.!

1 comment:

Clair said...

When we rule the world, it'll all be bullying the bullies and free smoothies for all - hoooray!!