Thursday 4 December 2008

Life in spin (dryer)


Co-op not a bunch of Knobs
The EMP that's hit my flat causing most things electrical to give up the ghost may be coming to an end as my new washer just turned up on time when they said they would Hurrah for the co-op!

I thought my life was going to end up like the clip bellow in a "subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence!".... did I tell you how my smoke alarm made me think I'd finally contracted tinnitus no, well maybe another time..





Update:
We may allow ourselves a brief period of rejoicing!
The symbols of civilisation are back in place I have Heat, Cold & Hygiene, now all I need is access to endless re-runs of Mock the Week and Top Gear and life will be complete!


2 comments:

Graham Smith said...

I am a member of the co-op. I told them of your recent appliance based misfortune at the AGM, and they said they'd do their best. They are a brilliant organisation worthy of nothing but praise.

al_uk said...

Thats got to be one of my favourite lines from the Young Ones.

"Oh la de da..look what i've found in my laundry all of Felicity Kendal's underwear and it needs a good wash!!"