Tuesday 12 May 2009

Carry On Up the High st


George st
Originally uploaded by bltphoto
In this world where people put expenses claims into the mother of parliaments for Iced gems can't we go back to the "olden" days like 1987 when Bernard Bresslaw was a star attraction.

Bernard has a strange place in my imagination as the first time we got shown a sex education film at school they also showed a Science lab health and safety film with Berrnard in it for some reason. For a long time the 2 are mixed in my mind. As far as I can tell if you don't want to get pregnant don't go in a bubble car to have a frothy coffee with Bernard and Kenny Williams.

3 comments:

al_uk said...

If you want a copy of that video I can get you one...wink...wink. (the Bresslaw safety film, its actually quite good, to my shame I showed to a class about 6 months ago) in my defense it was a mistake, it was not the one I thought it was (label fallen off) Yeah right I hear you cry, and the kids were enjoying it so much I left it on

BLTP said...

top stuff there's hope for the kids of today after all!!

ally. said...

i think pregnancy would be a small price to pay for frothy coffee in a bubble car with bernard and kenny
x