Monday, 19 April 2010
Anyone for Tiffin?
Prep time: 20 mins plus 1hour plus in fridge.
250g biscuits crushed (I used Digestives)
75g raisins (I used dried fruit)
4 tblsp golden syrup
25g cocoa powder I put more in but I’ll leave it to you
2 x 250g chocolate (mine was green & black orange tinged 80%)
What to do:
1. Melt butter sugar cocoa and syrup in a pan (I did all this in the microwave)
2. Mix in other dry ingredients (make sure it’s well mixed) .
3. Tip into a lined tin. I use a 10 inch round tart dish depends how fat you want your Tiffin to be don’t press down to firmly or Tiffin will be too hard.
4. Melt the chocolate and pour over .
5. Put in fridge to chill then cut into squares.
6. Keeps for a few days in a tin.